Saturday, December 6, 2008

A room of her own

After sharing a bedroom by choice her whole life with Mickey, even when we lived in a 5 bedroom bungalow, Greta got her own bedroom last weekend! Mickey and Charlie and Casey have a boy's room now, and the baby sleeps with me and Steve. It is going well and Mickey was pretty cool about the whole thing. He liked staying up late and watching tv with her, but we told him they are going to do that in the basement now and even stocked the mini fridge with juice boxes and such. Now they dont even have to be quiet and everyone is getting a whole lot more sleep.

Its funny how long it has taken us to really settle into this new house. But I do love it. Pictures soon.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Wow, she just keeps growing up, doesn't she? I'd love to see pictures of your house. Did I ever post pictures of mine? Hae I mentioned how excited I am to get out of here?