Friday, June 15, 2007

hi

Sorry I havent written in so long. Happy to say I have been too busy! I even need to keep this one brief, if it is to ever get published!

Greta's birthday last Saturday was an enormously fun day. We started out with a trip to a Reptile Show held at a VFW type of hall. They had mammals and rodents there, to our surprise, and we bought THREE baby bunnies!

We built them an outdoor play area which we supervisedly play with them in at least twice a day, and we keep them away from KITTY by keeping them in Greta's (closed door) bedroom.

She also bought a White's Tree Frog who is her dream, a frog you can handle and play with. He is really, really cool, even to me--just dont want him to jump on me quite yet, but I am working up my nerve.

Mickey got to go to Jungle Java, his favorite place in the world for his birthday, and we had a blast there on Wednesday.

Tomorrow we are going to a "Children's Festival" in our town which is a kick off for the summer reading program at our darling tiny library. We have tried to do one of these before but it proved to be a nightmare, going to the library with 1 year old Casey and me very pregnnat with Charlie in the burning summer heat everyweek ended up, well, we didnt go, ok? But this time we are committed. Plus I think the magic day you have to go and do the craft and get your stamp and all that is on a Saturday. Genius. Charlie can stay home with Dada if need be. Phew.

Today we are going to the park with our awesome homeschooling friends in the morning, and then Daddy has a half day of work so we will do stuff with him. I might work on clean-laundry-mountain, which really will be fun. We have 100% conquered having any kind of Dirty-Laundry-Mountain, so a clean one does not make me have bleeding ulcers, just rays of hope for eventual clothing to be in the actual drawers! WACKY!

I need batteries for my camera--sorry no pix today.

No comments: