Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Breakfast with Mozart and books

I popped in this CD from the library, called "a concert for little ears".
*************************************
I set out a bunch of books on the table and told them to sit wherever they saw a book they liked. We even had healthy food, Mighty Bites cereal with bananas and rice milk and tropical smoothies.
This was a really pleasant way to start our day. Mickey slept in, (a rare, rare event, and so I did not disturb) but the kids seemed quite charmed to come to this set-up today. The Cd is gorgeous, as we have all heard Mozart a trillion times, (I would hope) this different take is made with very soothing sounds and very pleasing, is the only word I can think of. Like when you turn the treble way down. ( ? ) I recommened it to adults as well.
So far I have had 4 days of homeschool and lifestyle questing but no time to blog about it yet. June 2nd DID start my newfound journey, and I have already learned alot about all of us. Hope to write more soon.

No comments: