Tuesday, January 2, 2007

repeat offender


Like a moth to a flame, like an alcoholic, like someone who gets out of jail just to go right back in, I cannot seem to get it in my head that when I get up early, before the kids, all is right on Earth, and when I actually sleep a little bit, it is a garbage dump of chaos and fury. But it sooo hard when Charlie gets up at 12, 3, and 5---with an aoccasional visit from Casey too---to then just crack out of bed in the cold cold dark to clean and risk a shower which will wake them all up too early....what is the solution? I am too exhausted to figure it out today. But hopefully tomorrow I will tell all of our marvelous plans---as soon as I can sit up awake enough to type them or find the paper plate they are written on ; )

2 comments:

Wedgehead said...

JOY! I can't read so fast! Your prodigious output is putting me to shame! Is that Little Nemo? Cheers!

Housefairy said...

i dont know! i sleepily typed "sleepy" in google images and found this darling. Thanks!