Thursday, May 17, 2007

A comparitive Analysis by Greta

Sam (CUTE)
Sauron (NOT cute) (IT'S ONLY HIS EYE)
Ron Weasley (CUTE)
Harry Potter (CUTE)
Aragon (OLD)
Fred & George (Funny YET cute)
Legalos (MY BOYFRIEND 4 LIFE)
Merry & Pippin (My OTHER Bfs Don't tell Legalos)
Dobby (Pain Train)
Albus Dumbledore (a little too old)
Frodo Baggins (CUTEST)
Golem/Smeagle (Mama hates him!)
Gandalf the Grey (Super cool and not as old as Dumbledore)
Hello there! It's me Greta! =)
I have just finished the Lord of the Rings movies, and am a BIG Harry Potter fan.
These Movies are rated PG-PG13 and are QUITE SCARY.
I have noticed some similarities while watching these films.
The pictures above will help you understand this blog.
I first realized Harry Potter and Frodo Baggins have things in common:
They both were put to an enormus task to save a Fantasy world from destruction.
The creatues creating this destruction is either Lord Voldemort, (Harry) or Sauron. (Frodo)
Both of which are Dark Lords.
I also realized that two VERY old characters in these films (Gandalf and Dumbledore) Play the same part. They tell Harry/Frodo about their task.
The characters Sirius Black and Aragon, are the same because they both are innocent men who were considered "Bad Guys". The characters Sam and Ron, are friends of Harry/Frodo and help them finish their tasks. Fred and George, and Merry and Pippin, are also friends of Harry/Frodo. And they are also both twins.
Dobby and Golem, are alike because they are both creatures that look weird, wear very little clothes, and call EVERYBODY, Master or Sir.
And Legolos? Well lets just say he's... well... MY FAVORITE CHARACTER OUT OF ALL OF THEM!!! He dosen't have any similarities, but he's an Elvish Bowman.
(Which means he never misses. Why you ask? Well if you had an unlimited life you would have all the time you wanted to practice!)
Well there you have it folks one blog.
If you want to ask me anything contact me at:
And Thank You!



5 comments:

Amanda said...

Now that you have watched all of the movies from LOTR, we'll have to have some good chats about the comparisons! I have the book if you would like to read it...it is not as good as Harry Potter in my opinion, but still good reading.

Unfortunately, I can't agree with you on Aragon, because he is my BF(don't tell Jake!)

Anonymous said...

Coo-l Amanda!
I wasn't sure what to say on Aragon... So I wrote "OLD"!
I would LOVE to read the books!
I just need to finish 6 or maybe 7, then I'll read them!
I PROMISE I WON'T TELL JAKE!
Greta

Anonymous said...

I think I might change what I said about Aragon!
Greta

Barbnocity said...

Hee hee...Hey, wait a minute!!! Aragon MY BF!!! I think he is a QTpi

but, I am old and he is more my age. I think people might look at me funny if I thought Harry Potter was cute...

:) Barb

Anonymous said...

......LOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
BARB!
That i probobly the funniest comment I have ever heard!
LEGALOS IS QUTE TOO!!!
i wish they were both real,
and I would start an elligal wedding the second I found out!
GRETA