Monday, May 7, 2007

Days

Today we are havin a family come over that we met from campfire scouts---they have a 11 year old girl, a 7 year old boy and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We are so excited! The kids all love each other and I love the Mom! I was wondering what she might think of my bkue hair, since I had been away from scouts for 2 months, and when I saw her Friday she had dark purple hair!!!! What a good omen. :)

This might break me out of my strange unwanted 'rut' of not ever having over any daytime visitors. I hpoe we have a nice time. The backyard is all up and fun with sandbox and water balloons, and the house is tidy. I wish we had more exciting and delicious snacks to offer, but hey, we have kool aid and popcorn and I think most people like that.

They will be here in a half hour! Yippee!

This is the week that Dada works late Monday, which is my favorite of the 3 choices (he works on a three-week rotating schedule.) By the time the pals leave, we can do spaghetti at 5:30, baths at 6:30, and off to beddy bye at 8! See how easy?

I love Monday. Never thought I'd be one of those people.

Monday: Happy tidy organized times everything is darling and working right
Tuesday: Usually ok, Dada only works til 5
Wednesday: Can be sort of bad, losing grip a little, soccer practice 6pm "breaks up"/ruins the evening routine
Thursday: bad and long, sometimes Girl Scouts but thats over for the summer
Friday: Campfire scouts in the morning, really hectic and long day, can't wait to see Dada, maybe party out and stay up late though
Saturday: Busy, fun, Soccer games a.m., Farmer's market, grocery shop, perhaps have grown ups over, try to tackle laundry more

Sunday: get ready for week more, make plans, can be stressful or fun.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope the hang out was fun for everyone!

Housefairy said...

We ended up having a really nice visit! The weather was perfect and we played out in the yard mostly, with water ballons :)

Hope to see you soon!!!!