Thursday, May 31, 2007

Isac, my pet newt


Hi everyone,


Today I'm writing a blog about my beloved pet newt.


He was a fire-bellied newt, and his name was Isac.


Today he has died.


Today is May 31st, but that dosen't make me happier.


I got him last year, not long after August 2006, the day we moved to this house.


He lasted quite a bit, but died because of head injuries.


His head was badly swollen, I suggested it was a broken skull.


It wasn't as if I didn't know he was hurt at first, like how birds they're all okay the first day and dead the next.


I'm probably going to get a new pet that isn't as sensitive as a newt soon.


I have not much more to say, but I hope to hear some comments!


Greta

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry to hear about Isac, I know you took really good care of him and loved him a lot!

The next pet you get is going to be extremely lucky to have such a caring owner.(and one who is fabulous at giving fun names!)

Susie Q said...

Hi Greta, This is from your Aunt Susie in Arizona - honey, I was so sorry to hear about your sweet little newt that died. It is always so sad when we lose a beloved pet. My own Rafa had up to 17 parakeets at one time when he was a boy growing up, and he named every single one and loved them each so much. It was always so very sad when one would die, but we'd have a little ceremony of thanks for their precious lives and for all the joy that they gave to us. I am sure your little fellow was the luckiest newt in the world to live on this earth with YOU, his special caretaker and friend. You will always remember him and memories are special gifts that can never be taken away. I love you sweetie! Your Aunt Susie

Barbnocity said...

Hi, Greta,

I am so sorry about Isac :(

It is very sad to lose a pet no matter how big or how small :(

Barbnocity

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all of you,
I am hopefully going to get something a little less fragile next.
(probally a leopard gecko.)
Well, hope to see you soon,
Greta

Unknown said...

i'm so sorry to hear that