Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Baby Blue

Baby Blue is an IMAGINARY entity. I made it up. that being said, let me tell you all about it!

Baby Blue is a festive and merry little bus, painted light blue, with a round happy-faced yellow ball up on top which bobbles back and forth on a big spring to delight the children. Baby Blue is also painted with polka dots and flowers and kitty and bunny faces and lollipops and clouds.

Baby Blue plays twinkly glockenspiel music, like an ice cream truck, or a kaliope. Like a carousel. But pleasing to the ear, not sinister or clownish. NO clowns.

Baby Blue is staffed by the kindest jolly folks imaginable. (Perhaps co-op based, so it is run by the Mommies themselves!)

Baby Blue is so fantastic that even infants clap and cheer when they hear him comin' down the street.

Baby Blue is so cool that even big kids can't resist begging for a visit.

Baby Blue drives very very slowly. There are gorgeous backlit visual effects to mesmorize frazzled children. Even the ceiling of Baby Blue has pretty lights and breathtaking things to look at.

Baby Blue does many things; it takes your child on a super fun mystical bus ride, AND takes your child to a super fun mystical place! (yet unnamed. perhaps cloudysunshineville)

You can send your child or children on one of three types of Baby Blue Trips:
All Day. this includes the fun ride, the day at the place, the lunch (you provide or for a small fee, they do) and the ride home

Half Day. this includes either the fun ride and all morning at Cloudysunshineville OR the ride and all afternoon there.

RIDE ONLY.
This is helpful for crying babies, the late afternoon, emergency doctors visits, or anytime you need 2 hours.
this is a 2 hour roundtrip.

Baby Blue smells like willy wonkas chocolate factory and the vibe is pure sweetness. Children come home relaxed and fulfilled after a lovely excursion on Baby Blue.

Baby Blue comes to your doorstep to get your little ones. They must have name tags on their jackets and little backpacks when they climb aboard. Baby Blue returns your child right back to your house!

Baby Blue is run by the people for the people and the costs are very low. If you have no money, you can help participate by cleaning the happycloudyland after hours, perhaps work on the engine of the bus itself, or something else for work-trade.

Baby Blue runs 365 days a year.

4 comments:

kris said...

you are so creative! you're kids are incredibly lucky to have you for their mom:)

Trish said...

We drove up Woodward tonight (an hour got us about 2 miles!) -- and I saw a big van that looked like it'd be perfect as Baby Blue! It had flowers and swirls painted on it - it made me want to hop in :-)

Housefairy said...

AAAAAH
thanks guys!! I was expecting some comments like "that is so demented, Joy"

I love you guys.
I love Baby Blue.
You have no idea how much me and Greta and Mickey talk about this.they are so convinced I am gonna be rich. I have to break it to them that in order to MAKE all my inventions, I would need to already be rich.

Sigh.
My beauty salon, my birth center, my books, my commune, my clothing store, my healthy kids drive thru, and my dear Baby Blue, all just a puffy dream.

Kelley said...

Hey, puffy dreams are great, and so is Baby Blue. Keep up the dreaming. It makes life so much more fun. :)