Friday, July 27, 2007

Bindi


Greta loves to watch Bindi, the Jungle Girl on Animal Planet. This is the late Steve Irwin's (the crocodile hunter) 8 year old daughter's show.
She gets out Henry, her Uromastyx and they watch it together.
It is a great show, and we love that she is a girl who loves getting all scientific and dirty, and supposedly, according to the show, she sleeps in a tree house! Hee hee.
Its shows like this that make me feel all conflicted about wanting to get rid of TV! (But I still want to.)

3 comments:

Kelley said...

We did get rid of cable recently and are left with just DVDs and videos. Even those I'm trying to wean my children from, but I must say that I miss a few of the really good shows. Besides, every once in a while I really appreciate the fact that the TV is a great babysitter, as long as the channel stays on PBS or something like that. I guess this is a case not of having your cake and eating it, too.

Housefairy said...

Wow, cool! Way to go!

I want to get rid of cable. It is too expensive and eats our time like a giant Pac-Man. We have tons of videos and DVds and games and..books, anyone? lol

We have radio and podcasts and eveything else. I want it gone and my husband is getting closer to agreeing, yippee!

Trish said...

Cool - we don't have Animal Planet on our lame satellite package (it's still not cheap!). I didn't realize that the Irwin's daughter was that old! Cool.

Love that Greta and her lizard watch the show together :-) Very sweet!