Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Greta's Monday thoughts...typed and published solo

Hello! I'm Greta! (again)
Today I'm going to write a Blog about my three brothers.
The brothers I have are named and are these ages:
Mickey 6,
Casey 3,
and Charlie 1. (I have NO sisters.)
First I'll tell you about Mickey. He's is funny but can be a little sensetive. If you show him a program that is even a tiny bit dramatic,
he'll start crying real loud, REAL loud. He can also be a bit picky sometimes. Mickey is very knowlagable when it comes to cars. If you see a car and point
at it, Mickey will tell you it's name. Like, "BMW GHS sports edition, 23R Ford GM7."
He is also a good game player. Casey is next. He is extremely wild and monsterously loud. But he is very cute and funny and will do lots of fun stuff.
He also is very brave and climbs and dives underwater a lot. And Charlie is very smart for his age. He learned how to walk so quickly you hardly recognise
him. We were all born three years apart except Charlie was born two years apart from Casey. I love them all dearly and their behaviors all fit together like a puzzle. Even our CAT is a male! Oh, I should tell you about our pets. We have one cat named Sonic, a fire-bellied newt named Sponge, two fire-bellied toads named Skittle and Pudge, and six goldfish named Gold, Silver, Lightning, Spiral, Jumbo-Lightbulb, and Mystery.

4 comments:

killyridols said...

I really like your blog entrys so far Greta. You are doing a really good job so far. Keep the Greta posts coming.

Amanda said...

You should have explained yourself and how you make the whole puzzle complete!

Another great blog!

Wedgehead said...

Greta, I enjoy reading what you have to say in your posts, you are an insightful and beautifully aware person. You are an inspiration to Alice and Reidun and I hope you continue to post as often as you can :-)

Barbnocity said...

Hi, Greta!! Thanks for blogging!!! It is fun to read what you are thinking about :)

PS--if you think 3 brothers is a lot, try having 5!!! (But I get 2 sisters out of the deal, too)

:) Barb