Sunday, March 11, 2007

a taste of a minivan














Yesterday we got to borrow our in-laws' minivan and I am sure noone is surprised to learn that we high-tailed it outta here ASAP!






We went to a few places, as a family, it was so great---man has this whole experience made me appreciate being able to just bust out, (cannot even tell you how weird and wonderful it will be to do this everyday!!) all of us, and then I surprised everyone by going to Stony Creek. We havent been there since Casey was a tiny baby and I remembered how cute and old timey their nature center was, and how nice the trails. Sadly, the nature center was being used by a scout group and they wouldnt let us in--but we had fun on the trails and got to see a red tailed hawk, chickadees, nesting cardinals, crows, and to run and shout in the fresh springly air was f a n t a s t i c






Slurpees were enjoyed on the ride home. Hey its not my car....KIDDING noone spilled except me. (link! link! so cute history of slurpees!)



3 comments:

Barbnocity said...

I love Stoney Creek!! It is less than 2 miles from where my parents live so I used to ride my bike there almost twice a week every week in the summer!!! How fun!!!!

:) Barb

sneakmastergeneral said...

Green slurpee?! I've been trying to find the green one for years! All i ever see is blue, red, and that gross coke one.

Housefairy said...

My fave is cherry. Tastes as happy and fake and delicious as can be.