Friday, March 16, 2007

(written completely solo by Greta)









Hello! I'm Greta!
I think you may have heard a thing a two about me from my mother's Blogs.
I think it would be intresting if I wrote a Blog. My Blog will be about feminism.
I would like to help girls be able to choose what ever they want as their thing they like.
For example, let's say you are a girl, whoose life is limited because of her gender.
So as I was saying, perhaps when I get older and I am an adult, I would like to show ladies that they do not have to like
Barbie or My Little Pony. One of the things that will probably support me with feminism is POKEMON.
I have been watching pokemon since I was 2 1/2.
While I have been studyng Pokemon, I have also been hearing a thing or two about feminism in which ladies are able to vote.
Any-who let's get back to Pokemon. I know many things about pokemon because I've been studying them for 8 years. The reason Pokemon is helping feminism, is because it is show that is good for girls and boys. The Pokemon are all have no gender, that way boys and girls won't get into fights. I first heard about Pokemon when my mother was baby-sitting a 5 year old boy who enjoyed Pokemon.
Around this time my dad was starting to get into japanese things and started to get into it himself. So when the boy was getting excited and begged my mother a lot, my mother gave it a try. She realized it wasn't half bad. So that's how I got into Pokemon.
I bet I could show you a good example of how difficult Pokemon is to master.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wurmple evolves into either Silcoon or Cascoon. If you got a Silcoon, at level 10 you will get a Beutifly. If you get a Cascoon,
at the same level you will get a Dustox.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_______________________________________________________________
While this has all been going on I have beaten all of these listed pokemon games:
Pokemon XD Gale Of Darkness
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Colleseum
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon FireRed (still currently working on)
_______________________________________________________________
It's all fitting in somewhere isn't it?
If you ever want to learn more about Pokemon, go to www.pokemon.com or if you want watch Pokemon go on and watch Pokemon
on Cartoon Network. You can find the games at any gamestore near you.
My Family has also seemed to greatly enjoy Pokemon as well. Mickey (my almost 7 year old brother) has gotten close to beating Pokemon yellow. I am almost 10. I have been reading Harry Potter lately, and am on book 4. I have also found and drew some intresting
pictures for you to look at. I have always been quite a great artist in my life. Thats why am showing these pictures. I also have some great stories about Casey, Charlie, Mickey and my pets, but they'll be in my next Blog.

That's my first Blog folks! I hope you will look foward to my next stories as a Blogger! So long!!
~I BET MY BLOGS WILL BE COOL!~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Awesome Pictures

7 comments:

Barbnocity said...

Hi, Greta!!

Your first blog post rocks!! You go, girl!!! I am looking forward to reading more. :)

BTW, I don't know if you would like these or not, but I have a couple of "gold plated" Pikachu trading cards we got from Burger King that are just sitting here collecting dust if you would like them. They aren't worth anything, but they are kind of cool to look at if you like Pokeman and Pikachu :)

Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Barb! I thought you might like it! Sure I would injoy a pokemon card. I happen to collect them myself. And I will hopefully publish another blog post.


Greta

Barbnocity said...

Excellent :) I will send Pikachu over with JD tonight when he drives to your house.

Barb :)

Amanda said...

Greta! That was an awesome, insightful blog! I bet you could find some really interesting things in Harry Potter to write about...maybe how money doesn't matter to kids-it matters to their parents..or wow, so many things! I am so happy you wrote a blog and I can't wait for your next entry!

Love,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Amanda!
I was thinking about writing stuff from Harry Potter. And I am hopefully going to put in a new blog. I am going to write about my brothers next, so I hope you'll look foward to it!


Greta

Sgt Howie said...

I really enjoyed that, Greta. I'm very proud of you.

Wedgehead said...

Greta, I really enjoyed your blog. You really seem to know a lot about Pokeman, I never knew Pokeman was so complicated. And your ideas about feminism are an inspiration for Alice and Rediun.