Sunday, March 11, 2007

magic





Now, I know I use the words "magic" and "magical" alot, but I am referring to actual magic here, as in abracadabra, poof, black cape, you know---magic.


Mickey wanted to have a special Dada date and he wanted to go to the magic store in town (so cute and old school, makes ya cry its so great...little pranks, fake barf...LOVE it) and get a magic kit. So he did!


We thought the plan was going to be Mama and Mickey learn all these tricks, and then do a big presentation to amaze and mystify the captive and enthralled audience of Daddy Casey Greta and Charlie. We did do this last night, with myself being very pooped from the big trip to Stony Creek, we learned 2 tricks, performed them, and called it a night, with Mickey being pretty cool about it, and me promising to do more in the morning.


So this morning, when we went to learn more tricks, in between the interruptions of babies and meals and this and that, Mickey and Greta had decided that they, without a doubt, wanted to be together on the magic set. I made sure they were sure. They were! Greta was so grateful and thankful to Mickey for letting her in on it, and he was so happy!

My kids continue to amaze me how sweet and loving they are to each other. There is almost NO "get out of my face, get away from me, get outta my stuff, youre a pesk," etc. I am most happy with this. They worked together and presented a fabulous initial small show. More tricks to come as they practice! I want to make them costumes and stuff. A total hit.


2 comments:

Barbnocity said...

Cool!! I can't wait for a magic show!! There's gonna be a magic show, right? :)

Barb

Housefairy said...

Sounds awesome!! I'll talk to Mickey.......